Our mission: To help people live to their full potential
See Words uses proven visual design principles used in building successful brands with cognitive research theory to create multi-sensory learning tools that can help everyone.
Why our method works:
Years of research has proven learning one letter at a time is the most effective method for lifelong learning. We start with the basics:
Tested and approved by people like you
We are teachers, educators and innovators, collaborating to increase the reading ability of individuals. We’ve created our See Words products through a research-supported and a design-driven approach. See Words simplifies the steps to learn to read to support struggling readers and accelerated ones alike.
The impact on individuals
“I believe that all children and youth should have access to the supports that help them achieve academically. At United Way, we are on a mission to unite communities to change lives so that everyone has an opportunity to thrive. We recognize that providing literacy support for our youngest learners has a long-term impact on their success in school and later in life as working adults. See Words has the potential to have significant impact on current and future generations. Can See Word Design eliminate illiteracy just as vaccines have eradicated disease? It’s worth pursuing this to find out.”
– Amber Brown, Senior Impact Manager, United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Best Software Product: 2019 Innovation & Technology Awards
- Founder, Renee Seward: STEMmys™ Entrepreneur of the Year
- Winner of 2015 Cincinnati Innovates
- Excellence in Academics Award from the Ohio Board of Education for 21st Century After School Programs
- Local 12 WKRC News Feature
- WVXU: NPR Cincinnati Edition Feature
- The Design of Business | The Business of Design Podcast Feature